Monday, May 16, 2011

FEASTING ON BARE FLESH:A LOOK AT CONFIDENCE BB AMPLIFIED SCRIPT

Something is Wrong:Read on with Care.

The media in Nigeria recently captured some complaint of supposedly fathers feasting on the youthful MNET Big Brother Amplified.

Confidence boobs being cupped by Zeus On Big Brother Amplified.The blogs have been buzzing with her exposure of her extra extra large boobs.

But they were surprised beyond what they bargained for, when bare flesh stared at them at close range.And thereafter, they lodged in their complaint.


Confidence before the edition.

According to the media, a group of middle-aged Nigerian fathers have become the first men to issue an official complaint over the current season of fly-on-the-wall show, Big Brother Amplified.


The men, members of the VGC Neighborhood Association, Lagos, described producers of the show as unprofessional, biased, reckless, and most of all, insensitive to the needs of their clientele.
Speaking to reporters at the MNet head office in Lagos where they had gone to deliver their tersely worded letter of complaint, spokesman for the association, Architect Townsend Tomori, said:


Confidence Haugen,37(Ghana)fully clothed

“Semi naked women, breasts all over the place, sexually suggestive group tasks, and to make matters worse, they show it 24 hours a day. How on Earth do they expect me to watch through all the fluff till I get to the part where things really start to kick off?”

Confidence in Blue attire

A newly admitted member of the association, was equally irked by what he’s members describe as a callous disregard for the needs of paying customers.
“For instance, the scene where Vina removes Vimbay’s bra with her teeth, I only learnt of that when I stopped by Ikoyi Club on my way home from work.

Karen Igbo, Nigeria Representative in 2011 edition of BBA
And even then I couldn’t find it on my PVR decoder. My kids must have recorded over it or something. I had to turn to the internet at 1am to try and find it on Youtube. What am I paying my monthly subscription for?”

You paid your money ,to feast on bare flesh as a cannibal,PERIOD.

1 comment:

  1. Howdy! I just want to offer you a huge thumbs up for
    your excellent info you've got right here on this post. I will be returning to your web site for more soon.

    my webpage vigrx penis enlargement pills

    ReplyDelete