Friday, April 27, 2012

MADE IN NAIJA ENGLISH.


*Please DRESS Back.

*Aunty DO Christmas for me.(Aunty gave me a gifts for Xmas)

*Uncle buy for me biscuit.

*Can you BORROW ME your maths text book?

*I'll tell my daddy FOR YOU.

*I just BAFFED now.

*Put d bread inside LYLON.

*I strong KAKARAKA.(Iam healthy)

*Pls help me SLOW that fan.

*Have they BROUGHT light.

*Oya come and be going.

*I KUKUMA don't have ur time.

*SHEBI u have BB charger?

*My Daddy HAVE not Come.(my dad is not at home)

*See how her eye is entering my food.(Why are u gazing at my meal)

*The film is SWEET.(It was an interesting movie)

*Have u paid ur school fees MONEY?

*If I hear PIM, u go hear NWIII*.9if u make a wrong sound,i will deal with u)

*Did u SEE d sound of my ringtone?

*I knew u had come since because I HEARD ur perfume.(i have already perceived ur body spray,so i knew u must be around)

*This Boy HAVE STRONG HEAD.(This boy is stuborn)

*Allow me let me talk.

*Teacher u are BLOCKING me.

*I have LAUGH tired.

*They HAVE cut our light.(The electric power has been disconnected)

*Why did u MARCH my leg.

*You have been MAKING me MISTAKE.

Via Chioma Emeka

No comments:

Post a Comment